Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Easy last minute chicken

I made this last night and remembered how easy it is to do when short on time--or I get too busy to start dinner early enough to have it ready when Bret gets home. So this is one you can still start at 5:10 and have on the table by 5:30 (but don't hold me to that exact time...).

Skillet-Fried Chicken
1/2 C flour
1 T paprika
1 1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
Boneless, skinless chicken tenderloins (however many your family needs...I did 6 last night)
1. Mix flour, paprika, salt and pepper. Coat chicken with flour mixture.
2. Heat 2 T oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken in oil until light brown on all sides and cooked through.

1 comment:

Marisa said...

I'll second the fact that this is a tasty one. Plus Marisa has these awesome potato chips that she makes with them. Delicious.