Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Oven Baked Pork Chops

Today I was wanting a quick, easy, delicious dinner. So despite the name being "oven baked", you can still put these in the crockpot instead of the oven if you'd like. They have a great flavor and my husband said at least six times tonight, "These are SO good. They have the best flavor". I'm all about meals where you have most of the ingredients on hand and this is one of those.

Oven Baked Pork Chops

4 lean pork chops
3 T soy sauce
1/4 C sliced mushrooms (opt...I HATE mushrooms, so we don't do that at our house...but my mom loves them in it)
1/2 tsp pepper
1 T Worcestershire sauce
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 medium onion, sliced
1/2 tsp garlic salt
1/2 tsp parsley

Place pork chops in baking dish (for oven) or crockpot. Lay onion slices (I like to chop mine instead...it's just a matter of preference) over pork chops. Pour soup and then rest of ingredients over pork chops. Cook on low in crock pot for 5-6 hours or in oven on 350 for 1 hour.

No comments: