Thursday, June 16, 2011

Yogurt Snack

I just had to tell you about one of my favorite newly discovered snacks.  So while it's not technically a "recipe"--I am loving it right now and had to share.  It's healthy and really filling.  I got a bunch of fresh strawberries from a food co-op and was looking for new ways to eat them.  I love adding yogurt to fruit for a quick, healthy side dish.  And I found a new combination that I am pretty much obsessed with.  I just discovered this new flavor of yogurt and think it would pair well with so many different kinds of fruit.  But here's how I am loving it right now:

Yogurt Snack
1 (6oz) Dannon Light 'n Fit Toasted Coconut Vanilla flavor
Strawberries, sliced
Banana, sliced

*Weight Watchers Points Plus: 2

1 comment:

Rachel @ Not Rachael Ray said...

Toasted coconut vanilla, sounds awesome! Thanks for sharing!